Deposit & Payment
- 30% deposit* (non-refundable) of the full payment should be paid after your booking has been verified by Al Masyhur International Travel & Tours
- Al Masyhur International Travel & Tours reserves the right to cancel your booking if you fail to make a full-payment 30 days before travelling dates
* 30% or more deposit is required at time of booking as it depends on type of package.
Additional info: FIT Tour Package included the air ticket
- Upon registration and confirmation of airline ticket request, Traveller must remit full payment for airline ticket according to the dateline as advised by the person- in- charge in AMI.
- For ground and other payments, Traveller must remit deposit (a 100 % non-refundable) of 35% from the package price (excluding airline ticket) within three (3) days after registration or according to the dateline advised by person- in- charge in AMI. Balance payment must be made thirty (30) days prior to departure date or according to the dateline as advised by the person- in- charge in AMI.
- No changes can be made within 48 days before departure
- If participant wants to come back later or earlier than the expected date of arrival in Malaysia, participant must send an e-mail or letter 45 days before the travelling dates and it is subject to the discretion of Al Masyhur International Travel & Tours. However, Al Masyhur International Travel & Tours reserves the right to reject or accept it.
- If allowed, any additional cost is participant’s responsibilities. Participant also will be charged for admin fee.
40 days or more from travelling dates
30 – 39 days from travelling dates
50% from package price
30 days from travelling dates
100% from package price
- Booking cancellation from the participant should be done through email or letter and must be sent to Al Masyhur International Travel & Tours for avoiding any misunderstanding
- Price is subject to change which based on currency fluctuation.
- Al Masyhur International Travel & Tours reserves the right to amend the itinerary without prior notice.
- Malaysian traveller, travel insurance is compulsory for international packages. Travel insurance click here.
- There will be no tour leader from Al Masyhur International Travel & Tours that will join this tour.
- Refund will not be paid immediately and will take more than 2 months.
- All hotel and flight details are for reference only and subject to change till you get the verification from Al Masyhur International Travel & Tours.
- Not all hotels provide electric kettle and ironing facilities. It is advisable to bring your own.
- Not all hotels have triple room. So that, triple sharing room is based on twin sharing room with extra bed.
- This package is not includes flight ticket unless it is stated, you will be charge RM 40/ticket/person if you want to book flight tickets with us.
- Validity of the passport must be more than 6 (six) months from arrival date.
- A copy of passport should be emailed to the tour officer 45 days before departure
- It is advisable to check and ensure that you are eligible to go to overseas and your name is not being blacklisted. (’Blacklist’: Bank Debts, PTPTN and others). We will not hold any responsibilities if you are not allowed to travel on the day of your departure. Check status here
- For package with Halal meals, meals are suitable for Muslims except breakfast which will be served in standard international buffet menu. In places which Halal meals are hardly to find, we will serve meals based on seafood, vegetarian or packed halal meals.
- Terms and conditions are provided for your information. Once you book this package, we will assume you have read our Terms & Conditions
- No refund or reduction will be made to any member in for accommodation, meals, sightseeing tours, transport or any other services which are included in the tour fare but not utilized by the tour member due to personal reasons.
- The price shown above is min 2 persons unless it is stated.
- For group series if we have less participant, the participants will be combine with our consortium partner.
- If you are satisfied with the tour, you can write your review by clicking the link based on the branch you are dealing with either Selangor Branch / Johor Branch. Otherwise you can submit your complain to the management through email at [email protected] for furter action.
Although we try our best to ensure that the information that we display is correct, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and as such do not accept any liability should any information be incorrect. The information provided within late availability and exclusive deals is accurate and available at the time of entry however, it is not real-time. Therefore, we cannot guarantee that the offers will be available upon further enquiry. We are not responsible for the content of any other websites that we provide links to.
#AMITravel #AMITravelMY #AlMasyhurTravel #AMITravelPackages #GroundArrangement #GroupDeparture #jombercuti #jomtravel #selamatbercuti #tripjalanjalan #cuticuti #kakitravel #pakejmurah #pakejmelancong #pakejbercuti #holiday #tour #travelbug #travel #mattafair #pakejmuslim #muslimfriendly #pakejpercutian #kakijalan